Video Project Overview
Your patients have dozens of questions about their cardiac health and procedures that you, their clinician, may recommend. They’ll ask their friends, family, search the web, or head for the library. A better solution is for you, the expert, to provide information in a clear, easy to understand patient video.
Medical 3D Animation Company created this video for a cardiologist who wanted to ensure his patients received personalized, accurate information. While many of the videos created for medical professionals by our experienced team are professionally narrated, this Angioplasty Stent Heart Surgery 3D Animation is silent to allow the doctor to lead the conversation.
Videos like this (with narration) work well on your web site. Our visuals can also be used as still renders in brochures or other cardiac education materials.
We help innovators in cardiovascular care, the surgeons and interventional specialists on the medical staff explain the advanced treatment their practice offers to provide safe, quality care.
Medical 3D Animation Company can develop training and patient teaching materials for:
- Angioplasty and stenting
- Aortic and thoracic endografts
- Carotid artery stenting, carotid endarterectomy, and atherectomy
- Complex lower extremity revascularization (also known as limb salvage)
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery, including traditional surgery, robotic minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass (MIDCAB), and Thoracoscopic CABG
- Endovascular aortic reconstruction
- Heart valve repair and replacement, including Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) and mitral valve repair and replacement, minimally invasive aortic valve replacement, port access mitral valve repair, and robotic approaches
- Major aortic surgery and endovascular aortic surgery, including an aortic aneurysm, aortic dissection, and traumatic aortic rupture
- Medical management of vascular disease
- Peripheral vascular interventions, including bypass surgery and peripheral angioplasty and stenting
- Thoracic surgery for lung cancers, esophageal cancer, chest injury repair, and radiofrequency ablation of lung cancers
Medical 3d Animation Company brings you an experienced team of specialists including award-winning writers, animators, graphic designers, concept artists, producers, and technical directors. We specialize in healthcare related, scientifically accurate, high-quality, concept-to-launch 3D animation, architectural renderings, television commercials, web commercials, videography, live video and visual effects for a local and global client base.
Have a project you’d like to discuss? Contact us today: [email protected]