Striving for Excellence _ jobs
Are you looking for medical 3d animation jobs? Then look no further! We have some great opportunities available right now! We are always looking for top talent. Do you have more than 5 years’ experience in your field? Do you outperform your peers in your work constantly? Are you able to keep organized when given a large variety of tasks daily? If the answer is yes to all of these, we want to talk to you!
We are open to reviewing top talent. Since we are generally always growing, don’t always have time to update which job openings we have so we’re listing the typical positions that we may need top performers in. If you see a position that is YOU, please apply. So if we happen to have the need at the time, we will definitely reach out to you. If we don’t have the need at the time, your application will go into our database for the next time we have a need.
We are a team-oriented culture. We’re intelligent problem solvers. We are motivated individuals, and we come from a diverse background of top performers. We love learning and improving everything around us. Best of all we are Family to each other. We take a collaborative approach and are always putting our best effort into every challenge we solve, whether that is art or business-related. We would be excited to have additional teammates that think similarly, yet still, take a ‘think outside the box approach.
Here is a list of typical positions we are always looking for top talent in:
- 3D Medical Animator (Generalist) – 5 Years+ experience minimum, 7-10+ years preferred ( School doesn’t count )
- Creative (Good understanding of color, lighting, animating, rendering, modeling, etc)
- 3D Medical Animator (Specialist) – 5 Years+ experience minimum, 7-10+ years preferred ( School doesn’t count ) – If you have a specific kind of Medical Animation you do, let’s chat!
- Scientific Account Director (cell or molecular biology Ph.D. with some editorial experience)
- Medical Illustrator – 7 years minimum experience
- Social Media Specialist
- VP of Business Development
- Production Assistant
- Medical Animation Sales
If any of the above positions look attractive to you and you think you may be a great fit for our team, we offer full-time and part-time employment. Remote or On-Site work is available. When submitting your job application please note: Our Human Resource Director looks through the talent list frequently. We apologize in advance if you don’t hear back from us if you’re not an immediate fit. We stay busy and focused on customer projects they take top priority.